This Nassau, Bahamas Travel Guide highlights my top recommendations based off my time there and activities that I wish I would have had time to do.
This resort is beautiful & full of food and entertainment options. It has 6 pools, 40 dining options, casino, shopping & so much more, including the swim up aquarium which the picture to the left was taken. They even had an adult only pool club that is open daily. Man, was it fun! Honestly, I could’ve spent all of the 3 days/2 nights there!! The downside is this hotel is EXPENSIVE! The drinks were about $20 each & my cheapest meal (no drink) was $50!! My recommendation, bring your own bottle purchased from the airport.
Also, I must mention that I got this hotel using Priceline Express Deal, saving over $150 per night. You can find more details on how to use Priceline Express Deals here.
Majority of my activities included the resort and the Bahamas Botanical Garden
- The Baha Mar Resort had endless entertainment. You can even book excursions through them (although expensive)!
- The Botanical Gardens was surprising awesome. I had an up close and personal experience with flamingos and parrots
- Other activities I wanted to do: Swimming with the pigs, aqua cycling, and Blue Lagoon
I mainly ate at (2) spots:
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- I had 3 meals at the resort. 2 out of the 3 were delish
- Don’t order the room service- it’s expensive and gross
- The actual restaurants were yummy!
- The Fish Fry- a strip lined with local restaurants. Yes, the locals eat here. My restaurant recommendations:
- Twin Brothers
- Frankie Gone Bananas
- Oh Andros
- By the way, you must try the conch fritters and conch salad when you’re in the Bahamas